Monday 20 November 2017

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES - CLUES ABOUT LIFE

France.

Sam Parnia is a director of resuscitation research at Stony Brook University School of Medicine in New York.

He says: "people do have experience at the time that they're dead."

He says, how individuals choose to interpret those experiences depends entirely on their background and pre-existing beliefs.

Someone from India might return from the dead and say they saw Krishna, whereas someone from the Midwest of the US could experience the same thing but claim to have seen God.

BBC

 
West Java


Many Near Death Experiences "follow a sequence that just happens to track our most basic narrative structure of transformation and renewal."

The Science of Near-Death Experiences - The Atlantic.


Austria.

The following are Near Death Experiences:

As the angel took me up out of my room and up towards the upper atmosphere it was talking to me the whole time and telling me things about the reasons as to why we live and learn on Earth to help us to evolve our spirit. 

The Angel told me that it was 'all a learning experience.'


West Java.

Near Death Experiences:

I was also reminded that the reason we leave the celestial realm at all was for the excitement, variety, adventure, and entertainment that different incarnations offer.

Marrakech

Near Death Experiences:

One of the most important lessons that was transferred to me by the light is that love is all that matters.

France

All of the following are Near Death Experiences:

One example of my life review was when I was a little kid - I noticed a tree that was alone by itself in a dry patch of land. 

I took the effort to go out of my way to that tree and emptied some of the water at the tree base. 

I even waited there a few seconds to make sure the water is soaked in the soil and is absorbed. 

In my life review, I received such an applaud and joy for this simple act that it is unbelievable. 

It was like all the spirits in the Universe were filled with joy from this simple act and were telling me we are proud of you.


France

I realized that the real goal of the mind-created life game was to remove the veil of delusion and ignorance and reach the Ultimate Truth of one's reality in life itself. 

This Truth, this Self I was bathing in and which had encompassed my Being, was nothing but Love. 

Glasgow

Each is at its own time, in its own evolution, doing its own reality, living its own consciousness. 

Haiti

I saw an image of my life as it was flipping fast-forward, like pages flipping in a book.

I saw highlights of my life like the places I traveled to, such as hiking in the Grand Canyon, me on top of Mount Rainier, seeing the rice fields in the farm I used to run around in as a child, and me in Paris with my mom.

Santo Domingo 

I recall being on the stretcher in the emergency room.

I was looking down, as if from the ceiling, at the frantic scene going on around my body.

I felt very calm and peaceful.

I wanted to tell everyone that all was OK, there was no need to panic, and that I was just fine.

I felt quite blissful.

Haiti

Michael said that while his "real mom" was in labor, he asked God if I could be his mom because he knew that his "real mom" wouldn't survive very long, and he was afraid of being alone on Earth. 

Apparently he was told that he couldn't have me for his "real mom" but that everything would be OK and he would still get to be around me during his life. 


India

I heard a voice say, 'What you put out into the universe will come back to you'. 

As I stood there in the garden, I noticed once again, how beautiful and brilliant the colors of the flowers, the trees and the grass were. 

The air was sweetly fragrant. 

There were birds singing in the trees, and I saw a stream where the water glistened like diamonds in the sun as it flowed over the rocks. 

I heard music, which was more beautiful than anything I had ever heard before. It was then that I noticed everything had its own pitch or sound. 

The trees had a sound, the leaves on the trees had their own sound, the grass had a sound, the rocks had their own sound, the water had yet another sound, and so on...


India

I had shed the sense of my body very quickly. 

I was simply nothing and everything all at once. 

I eventually left the cloud, still with no sense of a 'body.' 

I was me. 

I was pure energy, purely beautiful and whole. 

I was pure love and yet still 'me.' 


India

Looking at the body, what arose was the perfection of the life just lived.

This life could not be described as pleasant.

In fact, it was filled with suffering and hardship.

Yet it seemed so perfect as it was observed. 

Then other lives lived started to appear in a visual format.

The entire life from beginning to end, in an instant, with awareness of every moment of that life as if it was just lived from birth to death.

Each life was perfect.

Reincarnation is part of the human experience, but it is optional.

Once I was aware of the addictions pulling me back to another life, then I was ready for what came next.


West Java.

NDE at age 3 - I could feel my mother's hysteria and distraught, as if her emotions were my own.

I remember being overwhelmed with feelings of intense love for my mother and having memories of a past life that I had shared before involving both my mother and my sister.

I also experienced a knowing of my mother's future through two separate scenarios.

One if I decided to leave this life, and one if I decided to stay.

The knowing felt like a gift being given and even though I had a 3 year old mentality I was able to receive this information as if I was a mature person.


Indonesia

I noticed as I looked out the window that I was one with the blades of grass and the rocks in the road. I was enveloped in a love I could not put into words.

This divine love was in everything and in me.

At the core of my being, I was this love and so was everyone else. In this state of grace, there was no right or wrong, no good or bad, and no judgment whatsoever.

Fear was non-existent.

There was no death and I knew that we all live forever.

Everyone I met was love.

West Java

I was advancing towards a white light, at the end of this Passing into or through a tunnel, which was very bright.

My little brother Philippe, who died 12 years before, took me by the hand and was smiling to me while taking me in front of the light.

A strong, but not nasty voice, asked me why I wanted to die.

I answered that the absence of my little brother was too hard for me, and that my mother felt resentful towards me because of Philippe's death. (He died with leukemia at the age of 7 and I was not compatible as a marrow donor. I was his only sister.)

Near Death Experiences

West Java

aangirfan: NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES


In Belgium, Dr. Steven Laureys and his team have spent many years with patients who have had near-death experiences.


West Java 


aangirfan: NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES OF CHILDREN AND ADULTS


The Wisdom Of Near-Death Experiences by Dr Penny Sartori, Watkins Publishing According to PENNY SARTORI: Researchers writing in the ...


Naples 


aangirfan: WISDOM FROM NEAR-DEATH



Taranto.

aangirfan: Consciousness Outside the Body?

aangirfan.blogspot.com/2008/12/consciousness-outside-body.html

The Lancet of 15th December 2001 published an extensive Near Death Experience (NDE) study by Pim van Lommel, MD, cardiologist at Rijnstate Hospital in ...

D Day beach, France.

Aangirfan: LIFE AFTER DEATH

aanirfan.blogspot.com/2017/07/life-after-death.html

12 Jul 2017 - Rob told me that these experiences helped to make him more at ease with the .... NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES OF CHILDREN AND ADULTS

Jakarta.

Aangirfan: NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE - UN COEUR SIMPLE ...

aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/04/near-death-experience-un-coeur-simple.html

3 Apr 2015 - NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE - UN COEUR SIMPLE - JOSEPH CAMPBELL. Felicité is a servant girl. As Felicité is dying, she thinks that she ...


Jakarta.


Aangirfan: Dean Radin Interviews Bruce Greyson about Near Death ...

aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/09/dean-radin-interviews-bruce-greyson.html

25 Sep 2015 - Now, Near Death Experiences are even farther than the odd-numbered electric connections in the brain* because NDE call out what the ...



~~

Search Result

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 20 November 2017 at 05:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

morons

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5099415/Bollywood-film-faces-attacks-Hindu-groups.html

 
At 20 November 2017 at 09:03 , Blogger Mark Jesus said...

Updated the Plant a Seed bio saying would comment. What now to say? As though should? A soap-box and town square come to mind. Recognise how next-life is remote and so very earth bound. More concerned about the long emergency, part-here, part so much more and coming. Battle not to regret, wasted opportunity and lack of prep. Which is a bit nuts with faith and promises, let alone tomorrow's world, for perspective. Which the Bible claims, is this one, renewed. My pitch; a hopeful -- although no reason to be over confident -- conditional-universalist. This and could speculate, who knows how many and multitudes... those who don't survive facing God and a second death. Experiences you cite, don't clash and holding my personal balance of scripture, reason, and tradition. Mystify and intrigue but can’t say comprehend what else. Got firm central beliefs but flexible surrounding. These NDE's don’t have to suggest pre-held beliefs and projection. While easier to believe, God can and could be, more than less able, to make more of what little response or none, Jesus-wise. Prone to prattle ‘nuff and get off the box. Final note; NDE came up and Jordan Peterson’s latest on 'Jacob'. Talks of someone seeing tunnel/lights etc and no idea this common to others. Remarks how surprising this was his only memory, having been in a coma. One day, surprised by God -- wonder how far and what ways?

 
At 20 November 2017 at 09:10 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very uplifting and positive...
And again these pics from the 70's,80's haha...

Here is very short clip from Torino, Italian and French Alps, made few days ago,
such a beaty of nature which is always majestic, wonderful, and sooo much prana in the mountains, nice to breathe :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur6YIoITUZI

PS NDE fits with the person background, sure :
muslim will not see Buddha Sakyamuni for example haha...

Also : pls keep in mind that in India Krishna is worshipped by MILLIONS as the Supreme personality of Godhead, also by growing n umber in the West, and this is based on timeless Vedic scriptures ( Bhagavad Gita as it is, Upanisads, Puranas, Shrimad Bhagavatam wchich books of ancient knowledge give VERY precise descrition of Absolute Truth )
on contrary to Western belief, where "God" is many time, too many times more energy that a person, nothing concrete almost, but how would one love somebody about whom he gets so mittle information ?
Christianity, or catholicism is officialy practised in most of Western countries :
but most of the followers actually are " practicing nonbelievers" ! Which is sad, but true, growing atheism, consumptionism yes we all know.

Regards from France,

 
At 20 November 2017 at 13:29 , Anonymous Brabantian said...

Article in Asia Times says the new Indonesian young generation is growing more Islamist

My dear Indonesian Muslim friends feel the statistics are over-stated, but negative Saudi influence has definitely been occurring on a large scale

For some Indonesian Muslims with their more traditional syncretic views, still holding to much of the pre-Islamic nature and local spirit beliefs ... they now prefer the style of life on Indonesia's Hindu island of Bali, which seems more like the 'Islam' they used to know before the Saudis came big on the scene

From the Asia Times article:

« Recent surveys show some troubling insights into the minds of a significant minority of the two Indonesian generations who hold the Muslim majority country’s future in their hands

« 20% of high school and university students, the so-called Generation Z, support the establishment of an Islamic caliphate and in many cases vowed they would fight to defend it

« 82% of the 4,200 student respondents from across the ethnically-diverse archipelago disapproved of interfaith marriages, while 90.6% found Indonesia’s large lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community morally offensive »

http://www.atimes.com/article/indonesian-millennials-lean-towards-xenophobia/

 
At 30 November 2017 at 22:58 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of my near death experiences have left me with an insight of memories of events not yet experienced.

 
At 1 December 2017 at 10:08 , Blogger Anon said...

Tell us more.

- Aangirfan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home